Studies show that supplementation with Coenzyme Q10 likely has positive effects on peripheral neuropathy.1,2,3,4,5,6,7 based on the research that has been done on Coenzyme Q10, I would recommend it for patients with peripheral neuropathy, and those predisposed to developing it.
If you are planning to purchase Coenzyme Q10, make sure that you purchase a brand that has implemented high manufacturing control practices. Supplements are not regulated by the FDA, and can have a large variety of harmful contaminants, be sure to protect you health.
If you want to be sure of the quality of the products you are purchasing for yourself and you family, we carry physician only supplements that have the highest standards in the industry. The company I use has the most stringent manufacturing controls in the industry:
- (cGMPs) current good manufacturing practices.
- ISO 9001 Certification and ISO 17025 Accreditation of our laboratories.
- The industry’s first fully electronic, bar code driven, paperless manufacturing system to pass the FDA’s rigorous audit. Our exclusive Veri-Match labeling system, ensures verification prior to production and release of your products.
- (SOPs) standard operating procedures.
- VCP (Vendor Certification Program) ensures raw material safety and quality.
- Experienced, on-staff Ph.D’s, utilizing three full-service laboratories, outfitted with the latest analytical equipment.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing, including ultra high-speed encapsulating machines, capable of producing over 35 million capsules and tablets daily!
- Full compliance with the Public Health Security and Bioterrorism Preparedness and Response Act of 2002, assuring safety and uninterrupted flow of all raw materials.
Contact our office if you have any questions, would like an appointment, or would like to purchase some of the highest quality supplements available on the market. You can reach us at (828) 324-0800.
- Ayaz M, Tuncer S, Okudan N, Gokbel H. Coenzyme Q(10) and alpha-lipoic acid supplementation in diabetic rats: conduction velocity distributions. Methods Find Exp Clin Pharmacol. 2008 Jun;30(5):367-74.
- Nicolson GL, Conklin KA. Reversing mitochondrial dysfunction, fatigue and the adverse effects of chemotherapy of metastatic disease by molecular replacement therapy. Clin Exp Metastasis. 2008;25(2):161-9.
- Dhanasekaran M, Ren J. The emerging role of coenzyme Q-10 in aging, neurodegeneration, cardiovascular disease, cancer and diabetes mellitus. Curr Neurovasc Res. 2005 Dec;2(5):447-59.
- Shults CW. Coenzyme Q10 in neurodegenerative diseases. Curr Med Chem. 2003 Oct;10(19):1917-21.
- Young AJ, Johnson S, Steffens DC, Doraiswamy PM. Coenzyme Q10: a review of its promise as a neuroprotectant. CNS Spectr. 2007 Jan;12(1):62-8.
- Galpern WR, Cudkowicz ME. Coenzyme Q treatment of neurodegenerative diseases of aging. Mitochondrion. 2007 Jun;7 Suppl:S146-53.
- Beal MF. Coenzyme Q10 administration and its potential for treatment of neurodegenerative diseases. Biofactors. 1999;9(2-4):261-6.
THIS INFORMATION IS PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT AND IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR DUPLICATION. WE DO RANDOM SEARCHES FOR THIS MATERIAL ON THE INTERNET. IF FOUND, YOU WILL BE CONTACTED BY OUR ATTORNEY. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING OUR TIME AND WORK.
Filed under: Peripheral Neuropathy Tagged: | Alliance Chiropractic Center, Chiropractor hickory, Chronic Back Pain, Chronic Neck Pain, Fibromyalgia, Fibromyalgia Syndrome, fibromyalgia treatment, hickory chiropractic, hickory Chiropractor, nc, Peripheral Neuropathy, Peripheral Neuropathy treatment